Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Back in Muscat, almost home

I almost can't believe we survived our 10-day tour with so few hiccups. Maybe it will only be later that I discover that I picked up a rare fungal disease from putting my hand in the Nile. No, it looked very clean, very nice. It was so good to hear the Bulgarian girls again this morning. Coffee is sort of the reverse here as to Oz: you can find Turkish coffee everywhere and usually made quite well, espresso is rare, but 'American' (ie: filter) is common. Sophie still hasn't found her resident or drivers licence cards; I've told her to give in to the fact that they're currently doing the rounds of the Gulf black market. Having dinner with Lakshmi and her family at their home tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home